Victory Coaching, LLC
Frances Victory, Ph.D., C.P.C.
Speaker, Coach for Parents of Children with Special Needs,
Developmental Psychologist & Writer
My name is Frances Victory, Ph.D., C.P.C., I am a Certified Life Coach, Speaker, Developmental Psychologist, and Adjunct Assistant Professor.
I have enjoyed working with children with autism in a variety of different capacities such as early intervention centers, special education classrooms, and summer camp programs. I completed my doctoral degree in Developmental Psychology at the CUNY Graduate Center in New York City. My training focused on understanding each individual as a product of the different forces within their environment. Through the years I studied the variety of factors that influence a child with autism's social emotional skills; and examined the importance of professional development for teachers in parochial preschools. In addition, I studied the role of religion on the daily life, coping skills, and parenting of mothers and fathers of children with autism.
***MY BRAND NEW INTERACTIVE SELF-HELP WORKBOOK***
Journey to Finding the New You: A Self-Development Guide for Parents of Children with Special Needs
This resource helps parents:
- Feel strong and empowered within the privacy of their own home.
- Learn more about themselves.
- Keep track of their thoughts and ideas so they can realize where they are in life and where they want to be.
- Examine their past successes/failures and understand the lessons they have learned.
- Identify the toxic and helpful people in their life, and decide how to continue their relationship with them.
- Choose the best way to take care of themselves so they can deal with any challenges along their new journey!
The workbook costs
$10 plus $3 shipping & handling.
It is also available in Spanish.